Travel & geography is always exciting! But the stepping stone to enter the travel industry is to possess precise knowledge about the locations of all the countries, major cities & 3 letter city codes designated by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) for cities across the globe.
- Once you enroll for the course, you will receive the relevant material online.
- 2 hours of study to be completed within 6 months from date of registration.
- There is no specific eligibility criteria for this course.
- There will be a test upon completion of each module.
- Module 1 – Introduction to world Geography
- Module 2 – Maps for Asia, Australia & the Pacific Islands
- Module 3 – Maps for Canada, USA, Central & South America
- Module 4 – Maps for Africa & the Middle East
- Module 5 – Maps for Europe
Who is it for:
- Geography enthusiasts
- Travel agents
- Travel counselors
- Tour operators
- Aviation sales and service associates
- School students
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Read world maps
- Mark important cities using three-letter city codes and airport codes
- Market geography-based travel
- Read tickets better with the help of three-letter city codes